Monday, January 15, 2018

A New Year.....Lots to Catch Up On

Vernon, BC, Canada
Sunday, January 14th, 2018

Well.....it has been a while. Sorry, I've been busy. But it's a new year so I got myself a new look and promise to get you all caught up.

So I am still in Canada, having left Riyadh in October 2015. I finished my Masters (Healthcare Administration and Management), went back to floor nursing (for a little while) and then at then end of October (2017) I started a new job. It's a management/coordinator position so finally getting to actually use my Masters degree......and it's in Vernon so I guess I'll be here a bit longer.

But there is so much more that lead up to today so keep your eye out to all the stories and updates. I took two epic journeys in 2015 (not including Debi's wedding ) that I am trying to get posted (tons of pictures to sort through still) but I will get to it....I promise.

So stay tuned.....but I am going back to where I left off.

Julie

No comments: