Saturday, December 01, 2007

My trip home to Canada: Stop #4 through...well the rest

November 2 - 5th 2007: Calgary, Alberta


Of course while I was at home I did find sometime to visit with some friends (although it wasn't all of you and not nearly as many as I would have liked and sorry to those I did not get to see but maybe next time). To those I did get to see, it was awesome...everyone looks great. It will make the time before my next trip home (which probably will not be before July 2008) a little bit easier. Here are just a couple pictures. If you want to see some more, I did post some on facebook.

Laura, McKinnis, Carmen and I out having some fun.

Candice and I hanging out at her place (Kane was there too, who else would have taken this picture?) Please note my straight hair. We can all thank Debi for that.

Julie

No comments: