Thursday, November 29, 2007

My trip home to Canada: Stop #3

November 1, 2007: The Calgary Zoo

No trip to Calgary would have be complete without a trip to the Calgary Zoo. Mom and I go every year, usually in the spring when it starts getting warm but this year we went a little bit later (since I was not home in the spring). Now mom did not keep me updated on all the Zoo news, because although I knew about the new baby elephant (who was off display they day we were there which was really too bad) there were many other babies to visit.

The baby tiger....so cute...makes you want a kitten.

The baby giraffe...also so cute.....and so tall already.

The baby muskox.......who even knew they had muskoxen at the Calgary Zoo, but they do and a little baby one too.

Here are also some pictures of the hippos....just because I love hippos!!

Julie

No comments: