Here are a few leftover pics from my trip to the Caymans.
Some important flags (Caymans, Breat Britain and USA)
One of Deb and mine's favourite road names. I think the Caymanians are more creative than the rest of us.
An old cannon.
Some roosters. They are EVERYWHERE and they are not very quiet!!!! Just ask Deb.
This is where you get the Buy one, get one jerk.
What a fun banner.
A random anchor. Makes sense I guess.
Hanging out in Georgetown. (Funny that I was in Georgetown, Grand Cayman and now I work in Georgetown, Washington, DC.)
With the cannon on the pirate ship.
Just down the street from Deb's old place on the way to the beach.
Funny eh?
The bird out at Pedro Castle.
Debi taming a blue iguana.
Imagine giving up your swiffer for this!!! This was one of the examples of past Cayman life in the Botanic Gardens.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment