Sunday, December 19th, 2010
Back home in Canada, Mom is celebrating her birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!!). Here in Australia, we are also celebrating Scott's birthday. How great is it that Deb chose a guy with the same birthday as Mom? Makes it so much easier to remember.
Scott decided he wanted to have a Saturday afternoon gathering on our rooftop patio so we invited some people and cooked some food and had a grand old gathering. Here are a few pictures from the day.
The group on the rooftop. I tell you, the patio sure does come in handy sometimes.
Some of the food including the lamb we were turning into kebabs. It was excellent.
Jimmy and Scott in the spa.......a very favourite spot for the day. The day was very warm and the water was nice and cool.
The water guns were also a favourite on the day. Yes, I may be using Mandy as a shield and Connor (her fiancee) knew better than to hit her.
Deb and Scott enjoying the day.
Scott didn't get a cake (Deb just didn't have time) so he got a Jager shot instead. I think I got a better deal with the cakes.
Jimmy doesn't look so happy with Benny at this moment.
Don't worry, they worked it out. And look at Benny, being a pro and keeping the beer out of the water.
Happy Birthday Scott!!!
And in case you're wondering......he's 33.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment