I am super excited, (my excitement is almost uncontainable) to announce that I am officially an Aunty. Of course that means that Stephen and Heather are now parents, but the excitement still lies with me becoming an Aunty. Obviously the excitement has been building over the past nine months but since none of us knew if I would be receiving a niece or a nephew I've kept things low key. Now that I know I have the most cute and beautiful and well perfect little niece in the whole world I can start shopping for cute little pink things.
Here's little Olivia now in all her perfectness. I have this picture on my phone and every time I feel stressed or annoyed at work I look at it, smile to myself and I'm reminded of all that is right in the world. I just love this picture. She is only a few days old here but you can already see that she is pondering something. I think Steve and Heather will have their hands full with this little one.
I love that she has more hair than my brother does. I'm guessing it will be dark and curly.......like me. How can you not love this perfect little face? I can't wait to meet her in person. That probably won't happen until October so until then I will have to be satisfied with BBM photos and Skype conversations.
Welcome to the world Olivia and of course congratulations to my big brother and his fabulous wife. Let the spoiling begin!!!!
Aunty Julie (has a nice ring to it doesn't it?)


No comments:
Post a Comment