Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
After I got home from Canada I had a friend come stay with me for a couple weeks. Well more exactly I had a friend's kitten come stay with me for a few weeks. One of the guys that plays hockey with the group, needed a kitten sitter for a couple weeks while he went home and well I was more than happy to volunteer. Technically, I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment but I knew other people on the floor (and in my building) had cats so I was not too worried about it. I just snuck the little guy in and took it from there.
I haven't had a cat in a long time.....and certainly not a kitten, so while it was a lot of fun, it was trying at times.
This is Naji. At this point we are not totally sure how old he is. My friend actually rescued him off the side of the road but we figure he's 4-6 months old....but possibly older.
This is Naji checking out my fridge.....
and my bathtub......
and my bed......
and my pot cupboard........
my laundry hamper......
eating my plants........
and watching The Daily Show with me.
Sometimes he slept.
And Blue Jays games relaxed him.
Adorably he liked to play fetch.
Not sure why this is where he felt he would go to sleep on this night.
Waiting for me to print something....he really liked that.
Hmmmm.....helping me do my homework.......as in not being very helpful at all.
And also not very helpful with my laundry.
Eventually he had to go back home. It was fun having him for a couple weeks but I think any desire I had to have a kitten of my own.....is completely gone.
Julie














No comments:
Post a Comment