Although when I arrived I knew only Tara, Christina and Lori, (all from work although Lori is offically travelling in Florida now) it did not take long to meet everyone else.
Like Lou who recruits for the US Navy and thinks that I would be a great addition to a ship somewhere (I did not think I qualified since as I am Canadian but apparently little things like citizenship don’t matter when you’re short soldiers……or it may have been the Jim Beam talking)
And Steve who could be a bouncer and did a very good job making sure no strangers crashed Tara's house party. He plays a means game of beer pong as well.
And Brian...who technically was a party crasher but did not break a thing and showed himself to the door when Steve suggested it was time to go.
Like most house parties there were lots of things going on like fun party games:
(Lou and Lori playing some beer pong)
Seth created this game but none of us were quite sure what it was.
There was also some dancing (well it was probably just Lori but hey there is always one at every party)
And of course just a generally fun time with some great people.
So what will the new year bring....well as usual I am still not quite sure. What I do know is that it will bring trips to Toronto (yeah that's right), Chicago (to visit Deb) and New York City (yeah!!!). Job wise...well time still will tell.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment