Thursday, September 20, 2007

Going Back in Time



YALE




Well I need to go back a few weeks to my last few weeks in New Haven. I headed down to the Yale campus to walk around and check a few things out. It really is a beautiful campus and I happened to be there right when school was getting set to start so there was lots of excitement around campus. I even took a few moments to enjoy a street party hosted by one of the fraternities. A very fun atmosphere I must say. I totally felt I was in an episode of the Gilmore Girls. Here are a few pictures.




This is over the doorway to the Payne Whitney Gymnasium at Yale University





If I am remembering correctly this is one of the Yale Law School buildings. I thought it was a little pretty to be full of future lawyers.





Looking into the courtyard of one of the residence areas. Lots of green space like this on campus, however most of it is fenced and locked so random people (I guess like me) can't wander through and take pictures. When I finally did find an open gate into one of these courtyards I just hung out and did some people watching. Lots of people moving in. It made me think of how much more of my stuff I needed to pack at that time but instead I was enjoying the sunshine.



Julie

No comments: