Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ok if we look at it another way.....I am now 9 and 0

Queens, New York


So I risked the 7 train one more time and I headed back to Citifield for some ball today. The weather was......well it was hot but the humidity was low (54% but it's all relative) so with a few cold beers it was actually quite tolerable.



The Mets' apple. It shows up when the Mets hit a home run.


So we have established that the Jays have lost every game I have been to this year. It has been suggested that perhaps I should stop going. It had also been established that of the 9 ball games I have been to this season (including this one), the home team has won every one. Maybe I need to go to Toronto to see some games.


Mets' pitcher Mike Pelfrey.

Anyway, back to the game. Not sure why I went to this game. I think it was just because the weather was going to be nice, I had nothing else planned and I wanted to go see some baseball. I guess that is as good a reason as any.


Gary Sheffield. He should end up in the Hall of Fame. He may very well retire after this season.



Except for this guys' head.....I had a great view.

I sat nice and close, I got a good sun tan and the home team won (a 3-2 victory over the Giants) so it was a good day.


I totally need to get some photographer's credentials because this guy got to sit here for free.

Julie

No comments: