Thursday, February 07, 2013

The S@#% I Find Underwater

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Saturday, January 12th to Tuesday, January 15th, 2013

Are you tired of looking at pictures of my dive trips yet? I hope not because we just took one more. This time it was a girl's only trip. Myself and Kate came along as well as Amanda, who was going to do her open water course. I've set up this post a little different, but here is some of the "Shit" I find while diving.

Who says you can't drink and dive? Well it is Saudi so you can guess that is a non-alcoholic beer bottle.

Looks like those scissors have been here a while.

This was a manual about boats or something. I could actually still read it.

Drinking underwater leads to falling over underwater......when you find old chairs. Not sure that really was non-alcoholic beer.

Love this. Just a little reminder.

Saudi diving. So good.

Found a compass. Still worked too. This item I actually picked up and took with me.

Underwater geography. Always find it.

I also found my 50th dive. Kate and I celebrated by dropping down to 50metres, a new record for both of us.

Do you see what I found here?

How about now?

Stone fish in case you weren't sure.

Underwater jungle gym!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!

Is that an umbrella?

I think it's got a hole in it because I'm awfully wet.

I think this giant puffer is smiling at me. We was cute.

Found some clown fish.... but then again when do I not find clown fish?

This spotted ray was tyring to hide.....but we found him.

Found Kate just relaxing. We were on our way down to our next deepest dive ever.........61.4 metres. Won't be doing that again any time soon (narcosis set in at about 58 metres) but now I can say I've done it.

Seems weird to find a water bottle under the water.

Anyone need a spare tire?

Or a patio set?

Yes there were also some fish to look at.

And whatever this is. I've been trying to look it up. It's really pretty but have no idea what it is.
 
And there you have it......some of the other "wonderful" things I can find under the sea.  I think they need to do an underwater garbage clean up at this site. 
 
Until the next trip.......
 
Julie

No comments: