Even though we lost....you can see I am still happy. Can't really be upset after a good game.
The view from my seats. It was very nice. Right where I like to seat. It would be nice if ticket prices dropped next season but I don't see that happening.
Brian Tallet on the mound. He has the best side burns ever. That is short stop Marco Scutaro in the background.
Blue Jays' 3rd baseman Edwin Encarnacion at the plate.
Like many other games I have been to over the years I met a couple interesting people at this game. Chris and Jeff, a couple of hardcore Yankees happened to be sitting in front of me. Once I looked past the fact they are Yankees fans, they actually are pretty good guys. We had a good conversation about socialism...which they are not big fans of however Jeff had no problem buying a giant bin of popcorn and sharing it with Chris, myself and a few other people. (Sounds a little like socialism to me). And then there was some bantering about something and something else and in the end I think it worked out better that the Yankees won because I think I can handle the defeat a little bit better than they could.
This is Chris and Jeff. They assure me their relationship is strictly platonic.
See in the end, we can all be friends.
The rest of the night was spent celebrating my birthday by going out dancing with a friend. New York is awesome. You can find a place to dance pretty much every night of the week.....and they don't close early. If you are wondering how else I celebrated my birthday, let's just say I spent a good 2 hours in the spa (so nice) and then I went shopping. It was a great day.


No comments:
Post a Comment