This is the ferry that took me to the Statue of Liberty and then to Ellis Island and then back to Manhattan.
The Statue of Liberty ( I know you already knew that). It really was cool to see. It was just like every picture I had ever seen...but I got to take these pictures.......becuase I was there!!
At the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. I think these were meant to be inviting to immigrants as they arrived on US soil for the first time but they looked a little intimidating to me. (of course that also could have been the idea)
From the ESB. The city looks so amazing from the observation deck at night. However it was really cold up there.
Julie
1 comment:
hey buddy, new york looks wicked!!! looks like you are spending your time well and fitting in lots of trips, keeping us all entertained in the meantime. laters bud.
Post a Comment