Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some Random NYC Shots

So here are a few pics from my trip to NYC. I wish I could tell you what they all were but really I saw so much that some of them I just can't remeber (but that is no reason not to share them with you).

NYC City Hall

The Chrysler Building


These are of the biggest Macy's I have ever seen. I have been told you really do need a map to get around it. I think I might test that theory next time I am in town.
Sorry I can't remember these two but I had to include them.

Look these little guys were just wandering around Ellis Island and it was the most Canadians I have hung out with in the last 6 months so I had to take a picture

Times Square.....just a short half block walk from my hotel

Radio City Music Hall.....also a very short walk from my hotel

3,2,1...HAPPY NEW YEAR. Ok so I was a little late but if it had been New Year's the famous ball would have been dropping along the top of this buliding.




Julie

No comments: