Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Gang at Providence Hospital

September 2007 - December 2007

Well I cannot say my days at Providence are complete until I pay tribute to some of my colleagues on my blog. Here are a few pics of the people I spent those 13 weeks with.

A few of the night staff boys, Umar, Pat and Al. While Al gets to head home at 2330 (hopefully we had all our meds before then but often not). Pat and Umar are around all night and I must say the 2 of them make a slow night go by a lot faster!!

Vivienne and Gloria. Vivienne also got to head home at 2330 (and sometimes earlier depending on what time they convinced her to come in at) but she always tried to get the charts done first.

Of course you cannot forget the day staff what time I got to go home depended on when they got there and how much information they needed (plus Iwould usually see them 12 hours later when I had to come back in). I was always very happy in the morning to see Tammy, Stephanie and Tania (Stephanie short, Tania tall) and Taiwo.

Julie

No comments: