Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Year's Eve 2008

December 31, 2007 - January 1, 2008

So I managed to make it home to Calgary for New Year's Eve....although mom did not know I was in the country until New Year's Day (Debi, Dad and I pulled off a really good surprise). After a Harry Potter Marathon with Debi (it gets longer every year and yes we do watch them all.....usually in one day), I headed to my friend McKinnis' place for a New Year's Eve party. As usual we had a few drinks, some great food and we played a few boys versus girls games ( I am pretty sure we won!!!). Here are a few pics and one video (by the way Mike plays guitar hero you would think he should have a band.)

McKinnis and I and Mike and McKinnis

I look like money in the hat don't I? All Mike and McKinnis' doing.


Laura and Jenn and of course Jenn in the glasses. These glasses made their rounds and I think I have a picture of almost everyone in them.



Mike and Hayley playing guitar hero. They were really good but I think Mike has a little more stage presence. I think it is the pink pants.

Julie

No comments: