Friday, November 29th, 2013
Fun thing about Riyadh, you don't have to drive very far without seeing some sheep or a goat and even better a camel. I kind of feel like I need to buy a camel while I'm here. Not just any camel though, but a racing camel or perhaps one of those camels that wins beauty contests (it's a real thing.....look it up. You can start your search here: http://news.sky.com/story/1187663/camel-beauty-contest-in-united-arab-emirates). They are a little expensive but I can consider them an investment right?
Very cute little baby camel. He was still very wobbly when walking around. He fell over a few times. I seriously wanted to buy him.
Baby with Mama. I love camels. They always look like they're smiling.
You can see the size difference.
And while this blog post is hardly informative hopefully it is just a little entertaining. It certainly confirms a stereotype or two.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment