Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Well I've officially been to all 7 continents, and while there is so much of the world left to see (and I still have plans to see it), I decided I needed a new challenge and to take a step I had planned on doing...probably a few years ago (before I was derailed by travel).
I've decided to go back to school. Yes, it is finally time I get that next level of higher education. So I'm doing my Masters. I have been looking for a while but finally found a program that seemed to offer what I was looking for.
It is a Master in Healthcare Administration and Management with a specialization (like a minor) in Information Technology. I'll be doing it entirely online, through Colorado State University. The program is set-up so it can be finished in 2 years, taking a course at a time (each one lasting 2 months). So a 16 week course, in 8 weeks....while working full-time. Certainly will be a challenge but one I am looking forward too.
Not to worry. I have already planned some breaks so I am able to do some travelling but I am anticipating my life getting a bit more boring and spending more time with my books and computer.
Obviously, I am a little nervous about this endeavour. It has been a long time since I've done anything that even resembled studying (nearly 10 years) but in the end all the work will be totally worth it.
So if things get a little boring from here on out (and you might now understand why some of these posts are taking so long to show up) just know that I'm keeping busy.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment