Travel from Buenos, Aires Argentina to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Wednesday, March 19th, 2014
Well today I headed home to Riyadh. My flight was not until later in the day and I did not have to leave the hotel until about 1400 so I slept in, then went for breakfast (another wonderful breakfast), then finished packing and then headed down the street....to get a pedicure. It seemed like the thing to do. It was an interesting experience because none of the ladies in the place spoke English, but we managed our way through and I got a really cheap pedicure...and an even cheaper manicure.
Eventually I had to go the airport. I tried to upgrade my flight but it turns out they couldn't do it at the check-in desk. However they could eventually do it on the plane. So I spent the flight from Buenos Aires to Rio in economy and then got moved to Business class for the flight to Dubai. I spent 15 hours drinking champagne and watching movies and not thinking about having to go back to work in a few days.
What can I say, it was an absolutely amazing trip. Just out of this world amazing. So many people and places and experiences. Always hard to have the holiday end.
But of course when one ends, that just means it's time to start planning the next trip.....it may already be in the works.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment